Information about the transition to e-invoicing via Peppol and Interconnect for suppliers to LKAB, LKAB Malmtrafik AB and LKAB Berg & Betong AB from 2021-04-12.
For a more efficient, faster and more secure invoice process, we have decided to switch to a electronic invoice process for supplier invoices. To send an electronic invoice, you need to have an agreement with an e-invoice operator. If you currently do not have the opportunity to send e-invoices, please contact Logiq and they will help you find a solution.
How to do it
- Inform your current e-invoice operator (VAN supplier) that you wish to send an e-invoice to LKAB.
- Start sending e-invoices according to the content requirements described below. Please check that your first invoice has been received by us.
In order for us to process your e-invoices, one of the following requirements must be met.
Goods invoice must contain our order number
Order number: seven digits, WITHOUT letters (example 7954354)
Overhead invoice must contain
Reference where the name of the customer is stated with first and last name or the username at LKAB.
E-invoice via Peppol or EDI operator
LKAB is connected to Peppol and we prefer if you send your invoices to us that way. E-invoice can also be sent via your EDI operator. Any attachments must be in PDF format.
- Organisation number: 556001-5835
- Peppol ID: 0007:5560015835
- Interconnect: 5560015835
LKAB Malmtrafik AB
- Organisation number: 556031-4808
- Peppol ID: 0007:5560314808
- Interconnect: 5560314808
LKAB Berg och Betong AB
- Organisation number: 556074-8237
- Peppol ID: 0007:5560748237
- Interconnect: 5560748237
Interconnect: Logiq is the operator, address to organisation number (see table above).
Contact us with any questions and for more information
With questions for LKAB, contact:
If you don’t have an EDI operator and want to get in touch with Logiq’s sales department, contact:
If you can’t send an electronic invoice, we accept PDF’s at the following addresses: